(Technically the Bjorn is supposed to be buttoned down so that the baby's head can't move around but Lu prefers to be able to look around a bit more, so we keep it out, squid-style.)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
SquidBjorn
(Technically the Bjorn is supposed to be buttoned down so that the baby's head can't move around but Lu prefers to be able to look around a bit more, so we keep it out, squid-style.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way too cute! Thank you for helping us "distant" relatives stay in contact! You are such lovely family!
ReplyDeleteJulie
I am glad you guys got to enjoy at least a few warm days in Knoxville. We have found that Eli really likes to turn outward in the bjorn these days to take in the world. I hope all is going well with you all. I know balancing work and the baby can be tiring :)
ReplyDelete