Friday, November 5, 2010

Boo! ...and please stay on the trails, sir!



Lu was a Park Ranger for Halloween!  Not to be outdone (although he was - he really had no chance), Allen was a moose! As a park visitor, I rounded up our trio.  I know, either I love my work tremendously or it's removed all of my ability to think creatively and come up with other costume ideas!!  I hope it's the former, but suspect it might be a little of both!  We'll see next year.  The good news is that I've got 12 months to plan.


Now - don't be totally distracted by the cuteness of the Halloween costume.  There is something else I want to tell you.  So be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for the most exciting news of all...



Lu's walking!  It's been in the works for several weeks now, as she's been cruising for a while and took her first few steps shortly after her 13-month birthday.  But it's now official.  She's motoring.  We're doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment